Monday, January 16, 2017

Sun Shiny Day!

Woke up this morning feeling alive
Sun in my eye
Money in my pocket
I'm ready to ride....

Come ride with me on my unicorn
Fun in my mind
Close your eyes
Be with me.....



@ Color Me Happy Event you will find so many wonderful items. Check out these featured outfits.

Featured outfit: 2 piece suit TASHI's Mimi a sexy suit.

Style Card: Hair Kim from Virtual Diva, Jewelry: Gewunjo, Shoes: Glamistry



Featured outfit:Graffittiwear Cari Dress in Loopy knit and Mohair.

Style Card: Hair Emo, Jewelry Bliss, Boots Gizza




Featured outfit: Tentation Outfit YONA great for your sporty days.

Hair Emo, Sneakers: Legendaire, Towel: ::K::Beach (MP), Water bottle and animation: Frozen Poses.




Featured: @ the main store Hair: Kim @ Virtual Diva








Featured items and outfit: Legendaire New Year Dress, Jewelry and heels. POPART Bike  and aviator glasses.




Featured item: POPART Yacht



Featured outfit: PoSh Elegance gown in champagne. 

So stop by the Color Me Happy Event and Virtual Diva for your perfect look!

💗💗 Bell


No comments:

Post a Comment